Select any meeting to start registration process or view our Meeting Cancellation Policies.
- June 18 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at Samoset Resort
- August 19 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm at UMA
- September 22 - September 23 at Hilton Garden Inn
- October 21 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am at Zoom
- November 18 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am at Senator Inn
- December 16 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am at Zoom
- January 20, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am at Zoom
- February 17, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am at Zoom
- April 21, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am at Zoom
Notes of Interest & Support
OMNE becomes OMNL
The current and unprecedented pandemic has ushered in new challenges and placed incredible strain on the healthcare system. Nurses have truly emerged as leaders meeting these new challenges head on with innovation, determination, and grit to provide excellent patient care. A foundational belief of OMNE is that all nurses are leaders regardless of title and for this reason the executive committee has been hard at work to develop a brand that promotes core belief and value of OMNE. That is why OMNE brand and name has changed and will now be OMNL (Organization of Maine Nursing Leaders). It is OMNL’s mission to shape health care through innovation and expert nursing leadership our new brand name recognizes that this leadership occurs at all levels of nursing. Andrew Gagnon, Immediate Past President, OMNL
Maine Action Coalition
Creating innovative solutions where nurses lead the way to address Maine’s health challenges.
OMNE is at the legislative table, promoting nursing from patient to policy.